Friday, October 30, 2009

Random little things

I can't seem to focus on one thing long enough to stick to one topic today, so here are some random things that have made me smile this week:

~ My dog racing and diving in the two feet of snow yesterday.

~ My hot chocolate "date" with my 8-year-old stepson yesterday after we played in the snow for an hour. We went to a restaurant, just the two of us, and split a cookie and drank cocoa. Snow day!

~ Two feet of snow before Halloween! Seriously.

~ Waking up next to the love of my life, C., every day.

~ Warm, fresh-baked cookies on my lunch break downtown today. Three for $1 on the honor system. Best business ever.

~ A belated wedding gift of three bottles of wine, a box of chocolates and a cookbook from my coworkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment